Tuesday, November 18, 2008

back attack...

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

I am back. I think...

To attempt to rehash all that has happened in my life would just take up too much time. So I'll just start with today, and hopefully you can fill in the blanks for yourself...

I am currently teaching 6th,7th, and 8th grade English in an Islamic School. The past two weeks have been quite interesting to say the least. Just moments ago, one of my sixth grade students was wheeled out of the school in a stretcher and is being taken to the ER. Why you may ask, well allow me to enlighten you. As one may know about young rambunctious boys, is that they find any opportunity to hang off anything. So when this young gentleman was supposed to be making wudu in the bathroom he decided to attempt to hang from the door frame, however his hands were still wet from wudu (duh) and he FELL. STRAIGHT ON HIS FACE/HEAD. His lip began to bleed, and he formed a huge golfball-sized injury on his head...OUCH. Yeah...so this is what I deal with on a daily basis...pretty exciting huh :p.

Anywho I shall keep you updated on my ranting and raving...
until then.

Adios.
wassalamualaikumwarahmatullah.