Friday, November 10, 2006

new list..

i need it...

so here it is

Things that make me :)

1. watching the news with dora lee and calling out the lotto numbers as they are falling out of that ball thingy (its not really gambling this way)
2. aqsa and her camera phone ;)
3. having a dream about being trampled in makkah, wake up, still feel pressure on me, only to realize that maghrib has decided to take a seat on my side
4. volleyball in the apartment
5. halaqa
6. post-halaqa ;)
7. myyyyyyy stuuuuuuudeeeeeeentsssss :) !
8. teaching / my cooperating teacher
9. my pops
10. my moms
11. my moms
12. my moms :)
13. wednesday nights with dora
14. iiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaam
15. bearded papas
16. having the subway come as sooooon as you step on the platform ...sigh...
17. psycho voice :) (thats for you moosy husain)
18. getting mail (REAL mail)
19. the nice doormen :) (they're like....60 years old)
20. the way ms musa says 'maaaaheeeen jaaaan' :)
21. cute random babies on the street that are bundled up so much they can't move ...aww...
22. people who hold the elevator for you :)
23. talkin about makkah/madinah/hajj :) :) :)
24. reminicing about good times...sigh...

Labels: